2-Bedroom, 2-Bath Cottage, 1 Block from Beach, Private Patio next to Pool, Linens Included!
- Each unit is allowed 2 parking spaces. One is with our 320 house number on the parking lot space in front of the house, & one is a blank space anywhere in the community. All vehicles in the parking areas must have parking passes that lay on the dashboard to be viewed thru the front window shield to identify the house number. (Your parking passes will be emailed a week before your reservation. Guests are responsible for printing emailed parking pass & bringing with you. There is not a computer or printer at the house, you can go to Staples if need be.) ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR NON-COMPLIANTLES MAY BE TOWED AT THE VEHICLE OWNERS EXPENSE.
- The washer & dryer are located in the laundry room on the first floor. You can buy detergent from the convenient store near the house.
- There are beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler, beach toys, & body boards with a rolling beach cart in the patio closet. Feel free to use them & return them back inside the closet, dry & sand-free. You will find the key to the patio closet in the small white & blue cabinet with shells on it hanging on the wall by the front door.
- Please hang all damp swimming/beach towels on the white tree-stand you’ll find in the corner by the patio door, hooks behind the bathroom, bedroom, and laundry room doors. Please, no hanging of wet items of any kind on furniture.
- There are fun newly purchased board games, and cards that you and your family are welcome to enjoy located in the top drawer below the tv in the living room. Games such as Monopoly, Clue, and Uno are a few. Please make sure all pieces are put back in the correct boxes so other families can enjoy playing.
- Garbage collection is Monday. The trash can & recycle bin should be placed on the street facing the backyard NOT the parking lot in front of the house. (Please see pictures below for reference.) If you occupy the property on Sunday night, it is your responsibility to make sure the trash and recycling bin are taken out to the curb on Sunday evening for the next day collection. Please bring them back to the patio Monday afternoon after trash collection. The Fence Door shuts & will lock you out. Place the shell door stopper next to the fence in between the door or a patio chair so door does not lock.
- Please wash all dirty dishes and return them to their proper location before you check-out. A Cascade Dishwasher Pod will be provide to you at the top of your kitchen sink. Renters are responsible for keeping out of the reach of children, as well as all other cleaning products or items that may be within their reach that could be harmful. Place the Pod right-side facing up in the detergent dispenser. (If time does not permit you to wait for the dishwasher to complete before your departure, run the dishwasher and we will empty dishwasher & put away the clean dishes at no additional cleaning charge). Any additional dishwashing soap you’ll need during your stay can be purchased at the local convenient store.
- Clean Sheets & Blankets will already be on all beds. 2 wash cloths, 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels will be provided per guest. Guests can wash & dry the linens provided for reuse during their stay. There is a laundry basket located in each bedroom closet for guest convenience. Please leave all linens dirty when checking-out either in the laundry baskets or laundry room floor. We will wash & prepare them for the next renters.
- Beach Towels are NOT provided. Guests should bring their own or purchase at a store within walking distance of the house.
- No pets or smoking allowed on the property. No alcohol allowed outside of unit except on the outside back patio. (Gulf Stream Cottages community rules)
- No tents, no parties. Violators will be evicted without refund. Quiet time is from 11:00PM-8:00 AM. (Gulf Stream Cottages community rules)
- Locked closet on the second floor is not for renters. It is reserved by homeowners.
- There will be hangers in both bedroom closets to hang your clothes and plenty of drawers in dressers in both bedrooms under the tv and in the living room dresser under the tv can be used for downstairs guests to store their clothes & personal items.
There is a folder in kitchen drawer next to refrigerator of recommended Restaurants & their menus that Deliver to our address. Massage, Spa, & Shopping recommendations, as well as coupon books, keep being added to the folder for your comfort. Please add a great menu, activity recommendation, & coupons that will make the folder better & available for our future guests! We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!!!
Please email Amy if you have further questions: